What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Accepted loss report

fyzce

Reaction score
hi, so i was playing yesterday and i tried taking 300,000 dollars out of my bank to buy a car from somebody and the game took all of my money. explanation will be below.

i walk into the bank by legion square (mind you i already had 50k in cash) and i attempt to take out all 300k left in my bank, i withdraw it and it says success and the thing on the side of my screen says i have 350k in cash but when i check my inventory i only have 50k, so i drop the 50k to the guy hoping maybe its just a visual bug and then it says i have 0$ in cash and then i ask for the money back and then it only says i have 50k.

jc5811

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As per the announcements, you have a carry weight limit you must be mindful about...

jc5811

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As a one time courtesy, we can comp you a max of 200k

fyzce

Reaction score
As a one time courtesy, we can comp you a max of 200k
awesome, and I had thought it would let you take the maximum you can hold out I didn't think it just sent your money into the void.

Top Bottom