What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Sticky Toys

Sticky Toys

Reaction score
Username: Sticky Toys

Which position are you applying for? Federal Marshals Service

What is your discord and in-character name? Sticky Toys#0001(Rea Tard)

What department did your character previously work for? Department of SA Fire & Rescue S24

Please provide a brief background of the character you created in the server: My character dreamed of flying to the states from North Korea since they were little so when they finally got a job they saved up enough money and flew to the states and moved into the city we all live in now. They got a job as a fire fighter/ paramedic almost instantly and have been doing that every day since then for a couple months now and even though they love helping people and making sure everyone stays safe they want to broaden there job experience as much as possible, they have a little experience from other cities along they way to this one as a officer as well but the majority of all there experience has come from this city watching and learning from as many people as they can and always asking questions so that they know what to do and what not to do.

Do you have experience with working with other who may have different experiences, outlooks, and personality types from you own? If so, please describe a situation where you had to follow directions, processes, or a person you didn’t personally agree with, how you handled the situation, and what was the result. I do have experience with working with people I do not agree with or dislike at all. The way I have always handled it and is the best way I handle it is I leave all the things that do not involve work or getting the job done either at home or away from the work area/place when we are clocked into work we have a job and it does not matter if we like each other or not, All what matters is we have each others backs no matter our opinions or where we stand we have a job to do and we have to make sure it gets done properly and not start fighting or bickering inside the work place.

Please explain why you want to join NOOSE and your requested position. I would like to join NOOSE as a Federal Marshals Service agent for the fact that I want to try and experience as much as this city has to offer and learn as much as I can why also helping and making sure everyone follows the rules as well. I know I might not be the best but I always try my fullest and will always try my hardest. I love this city and want to help and support it anyway I can.

Last edited:

Alphaberger

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your application with the Marshals service, at this point we've decided to go with another candidate. When there's another opening please feel free to apply.

Top Bottom